Saturday 14 July 2012

Haliburton Treasures

What a day today!  Spent the whole day hanging out with friends at Chari-Lynn's amazing Zentangle workshop at the Haliburton School of the Arts. We did more tangling in one day than I thought possible! I thought I'd share some of the resulting fun :)


First tile of the morning - Printemps, Bales (which I turned into Puf b/c I love it!), Ahh, and Nipa

Second tile of the morning - Knightsbridge, Hollibaugh, Tidings, and Pokeleaf

Black tile with white gelly roller Sakura pen - Mooka, Flux, and Fescu

Black tile with white and pink gelly roller from Sakura - Echoism, Flux, Fescu, and Shattuck

Playing with Pendrills - watercolour pencil crayon (which does not translate well with a scanner)

Using a stencil and sponges & stamp pad to get the background; tangles Verdigogh, Dragonair, Jonqal, Opus, Finery, and 'NZeppel




Thanks for popping in to see what we did!  I'm re-inspired, so I'll have a few new ones to post soon :)


2 comments:

  1. I like these. I wish I had others to spend an entire day tangling away with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! I've been to quite a few half-day workshops where I didn't know anyone, and I had a great time - the tangling helps to make friends!

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!